The Pudding Diaries

The musings of me...... marketing, architecture, pretentious travelogues, even more pretentious design critiques and just 'stuff'.....

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Here come the boys!

Holiday preparations gather apace! The beaches and bars of Sitges await.

I'm on the downward track to the holiday now: this fortnight has included trips to Bilbao, Madrid, Fort Lauderdale, San Diego (where I now am) and back to London (tomorrow).

Next week will include major client debrief, a court appearance (that will justify its own post), a 'back crack and sack' at the soho salon, in preparation for my date (did i say date? I did! Hoorah!). A second date indeed, with a cute jewish boy (hereafter known as CJB)..... what could be better than that? Always had a soft-spot for jewish boys - something i developed when backpacking around india.

I'll keep you posted on progress with CJB. Watch this space.....

1 Comments:

Blogger gtogles said...

Welcome back. Missed you and good luck in the search and with CJB
G

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home