The Pudding Diaries

The musings of me...... marketing, architecture, pretentious travelogues, even more pretentious design critiques and just 'stuff'.....

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm back!

Well here I am: 'back' in more ways than one.

I find myself 'single again' after 7 years.

So I intend to write about that; to help me to understand it. But also I intend to re-discover me. To let myself loose; rediscover my sense of humour, find the absurdity in all things and write about them. Most of all, I would very much like to make you think, to make you laugh, to make you wonder, to make you like me (isn't that why we bloggers self-publish in this shameless way?) or even make you hate me. Most of all i want you to read me - and tell your friends to too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home