The Pudding Diaries

The musings of me...... marketing, architecture, pretentious travelogues, even more pretentious design critiques and just 'stuff'.....

Tuesday, October 17, 2006



Well here we go: the first posting of the Pudding Diaries.

So what's the idea? Record of my life? A place to rant? A 'space' for the innocent musings of an international brand guru? (I use the word 'guru' loosely). All of these maybe.

The pics? This is ME! I'm the one on the right. My lovely boyfriend is the one on the left. We don't normally look this pretentious - the pic is from my 40th birthday party a few weeks ago.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First rant

My firm has become "carbon neutral". What does that mean? Have we stopped flying people all over the world, offering 1000's of our people Chelsea Tractors, or generally keeping as sizable hole in the ozone layer as our personal legacy? Of course not, we have bought a carbon tarrif off a minor African state. This will allow the dictator to buy more bullets, the better to invade the neighbouring country. Still, it will look great in the annual accounts

11:25 AM  
Blogger Puds said...

Umm....we don't use Chelsea tractors: lots of us have bikes. We plant trees and give Africans ovens so that they don't cut down trees instead, preventing desertification. Still, what I do promotes millions of people to buy things they don't need which are then transported huge distances (shampoo from Argentina anyone?). Am I morally aligned with this? No. But it pays the mortgage....

11:44 AM  
Blogger GB said...

Good luck with the new blog m8 :-)

GB xxx

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home